ENCOUNTER THE PREDATORS OF THE AFRICAN WILDERNESS
On the off chance that big cats are on your safari must-see list, there is no improved spot to make a safari than to Tanzania. Here you will discover a greater number of lions – more than 15,000 – than in some other African nation.
Tanzania is home to a few distinct animal varieties, including the lion, panther, cheetah and serval. Experience the rush of seeing a pride of lions, finding a panther or viewing a cheetah on the open savannah on this wonderful large big cats safari.
ITINERARY: BIG CATS SAFARI 5-DAYS
Day 1 Tarangire
Pick up from your Hotel in Arusha for a full day game drive in Tarangire National Park.
Day 2 Serengeti
Drive to Serengeti National Park, via the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Your game drive starts after Naabi Gate, where you have lunch. Enjoy wildlife while you drive to your camp.
Day 3 Serengeti
Full day on the never-ending grasslands of the Serengeti. Early morning and afternoon game drive. Hot lunch and a rest in the camp in between. Overnight at the same camp.
Day 4 Ngorongoro
Another game drive through Serengeti early in the morning. After lunch drive to the Ngorongoro Crater. At the end of the day you will arrive at the Crater Rim for overnight.
Day 5 Ngorongoro
Incline into the Crater for a game drive. In the afternoon you go up out of the Crater and drive back to Arusha Airport for your afternoon flight
• Flying Doctors Emergences
• Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
• Full board accommodation in all the tour
• Scheduled domestic flights as per itinerary
• All park fees and guiding fees
• Soft drinks and laundry services
• Professional Chimp tracking with a knowledgeable guide
• Service of an English-speaking guide
• Transport based on an excellent vehicle for transfers
• Driver’s Salary and allowances
• Activities as per the Itinerary
• Complimentary bottle of water daily
• Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
• Government taxes
• Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone etc,
• International flight
• Departure tax
• Tips to the driver/guide (highly recommended),
• Visa, Travel Insurance.